- Land Size: 802 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Excellent
- Property Type: House
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors
- Construction: Plaster
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Roof: Iron
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Heating / Cooling: Electric, Other (Underfloor heating in living, kitchen, dining & master bedroom)
- Electrical: TV points, TV aerial, Phone extensions
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Curtains, Drapes, TV Aerial, Dishwasher, Auto Door Opener Remote, Garden Shed, Fridge
- Kitchen: Modern, Dishwasher, Separate, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Double sink, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar and Pantry
- Living area: Open plan, Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Private, Urban
- Aspect: North, West
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Manicured, Other (Gazebo)
- Garden: Garden shed
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to transport, Close to schools
About this listing
Built to a very high specification and with an attention to detail and quality that is hard to find today.
Double insulated, double glazed with under floor heating. Warm, dry and quiet, it was built using the method of the time. Where other inferior builds have been left found wanting, this home stands proud and welcome to close inspection as all risks as to soundness and water tightness have been mitigated to give confidence that this home has and will stay warm, dry and quiet well into the future
Set In a beautiful garden full of rhododendrons and azaleas the setting is private and quiet for relaxed indoor/outdoor living.
Inside the Rimu finishing is a timeless feature throughout that is seldom seen today.
Three spacious double bedrooms, the master with huge wardrobe areas and ensuite, plus a formal lounge with flowing kitchen/dining area make this a great home for family and for entertaining.
This superb home has only had two owners, both having lived there for eleven years each, and is now awaiting new owners to enjoy it for many years to come. Your opportunity to secure this excellent property which represents excellent value, is now. Our motivated sellers have purchased!